1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: Person holding a web domain is María de la Cruz Bolívar Palma (hereinafter Caminando Granada), domiciled for these purposes at Calle Ares, number 1, Armilla, Granada, NIF number: 74691934D. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory..
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. The USER is committed to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Caminando Granada offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them To (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to human rights violations; (Iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Caminando Granada, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Caminando Granada reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or Which, in its opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Caminando Granada will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Caminando Granada complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To this end, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from Caminando Granada, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him Of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, Caminando Granada informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time..
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:: Caminando Granada, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; Trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Caminando Granada. All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Caminando Granada. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Name of the company creator of the website. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any security device or security system installed on the pages of Caminando Granada.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Caminando Granada. In no case be responsible for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content , Despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it..
7. MODIFICATIONS: Caminando Granada reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are rendered through the same as the way in which these Appear presented or located in its portal..
8. LINKS: In the case that in caminandogranada.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Caminando Granada will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will Caminando Granada assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said Hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Caminando Granada reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: Caminando Granada will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law..
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Caminando Granada may modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Caminando Granada and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Granada.